Master Your Morning & Your Mind
Starts Monday, September 14th, 2020
This special 13-week series is about learning to reset our bodies and minds to help move forward in the places we feel stuck. Those slow, sticky spaces in our bodies inevitably have an effect on how we’re living our life. Through this series I hope to inspire you to see the impact that moving well in your body can have on making positive changes in the rest of your life.
RESET: Learn the foundations of LYT yoga through short, 30-minute anatomy-oriented flows that help realign our bodies for more optimal mobility and adaptability.
GOAL SET: Establish S.M.A.R.T.* goals for yourself to work on over 13 works and learn how to hold yourself accountable to achieving them.
*Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Based
Why 13 weeks? We all know that establishing new habits takes time. While you’re remapping movement patterns in the brain, you’ll be remapping your mindset around your goals. Rather than focusing on a big goal far off in the future, you’ll be learning the power of taking micro steps daily towards a more realistic, attainable goal in the near term. When you see that you can reach that, working towards those bigger goals won’t seem so scary anymore.
I encourage you to try the Self Journal for use during this series. It’s a unique goal-setting journal structured around a 13-week model that has been a game changer for me. Learn more about the power behind this approach.
How it works
- Kick-off email every Sunday morning with motivation/inspiration for the week ahead and preview of what we’ll be working on in the class
- Inspiration/Motivation to work on your goals
- Wellness through the yoga practice (posture, foot health, etc.)
- A favorite whole-foods seasonal recipe
- Recommended resources
- Master your Monday live 30-minute LYT yoga class on Zoom each week at 6 am – if you miss the class, a recording will be available. All classes will remain available until the close of the session. If you loved a particular class, keep doing it as many times as you like!
- Mid-week check-in by email or text to remind you to keep moving and help you get over any humps or work through any slumps you may be feeling
- Surprises along the way to keep you motivated
- 15% discount on the Self Journal or any other inspiring products on the BestSelf website
PS: What you won’t have to do!
I think it’s important for me to emphasize that I want this series to be simple, accessible, on your own time, and in your own space. You don’t have to share anything, ever show your face on camera, join a private FB group, or buy any special products. You don’t even have to have any goals if just want short yoga classes! This is about giving you a virtual pat on the back to say, you’ve got this. When we set our mind and body on the course to feel our best and move our best, anything’s possible.
I hope to see you there!